Chartered Surveyors - development and planning consultants


If you have land and/or development buildings with planning permission – or without for that matter – then you need advice about how to market and sell your property to best advantage.

Taking into account such matters as:

  • the type and location of the property
  • its planning status – whether or not it has planning permission or is allocated for development in the development plan
  • the state of the market
  • the constraints to which the property is subject;

We can advise you on the best way of selling whether by:

  • auction, subject to reserve
  • tender, formal or informal
  • private treaty, conditional or unconditional.

We have considerable experience of handling sales by all three methods and have acted on numerous occasions for:

  • private landowners in respect of single/multiple building plots; conversion properties and previously undeveloped land of between 0.20 ha (o.5 acres) to 40 ha (100 acres)
  • developers and housebuilders in respect of surplus land on existing development sites and undeveloped land, with or without services
  • local and other public authorities in respect of sites no longer required for their former use e.g. schools and hospitals

companies, charities and other property owners in respect of obsolete or redundant previously developed sites, within or adjoining built-up areas.

What do we do?    Planning Applications    Appeals
Development Plan Work    Sale of development land & properties
Negotiation of conditional contracts option & pre-emption agreements
Marketing & valuation advice    Professional advice    Our terms

domain registration, isp hosting service, design & marketing
Web Site Design & Hosting Service

Site by FUTUR - Web Designs E-mail